expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Stranger



"I miss u more at night than in the afternoon" -unknown



I love you and I miss you so damn much
Reminiscing our heart-to-heart talk
Our fruitful chat

When we talk about present, past and tomorrow together
My dim eyes sparkling and my heart feel as light as a feather

Still the same rhythm beating when I see your name
As if it's the first time
It's fluttering without a sign

No one treat me like this
You called me princess but I'm not girlish
Hearing something muddy I'd never wished
I knew that's all bluffed
I smirked and silently laughed

I don't deserve your love that is so deep as ocean
Knowing you,  turned my world upside down

If one day we speak no longer
Just treat me like a stranger

Revisit the old memory we created together
At least there's something to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment