expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 2 October 2021

Pink vs Blue

 

Sometimes I don't believe in gender ideology that people been talking in social media

"Girls be like.."

"Guys be like.."

"If a woman said ..... that means they want..."

"Guy always.. but woman usually..."


Nahhh

It's not always true 


Somehow, this gender principle could rescue a person from getting accused

and sometimes, it also become a reason for someone who is false to escape 

just by raising their gender-card


I have always always always heard people been joking around..

"woman always right"

I wrote 'always' for 3 times due to how frequent it happened

There is a looot of memes and clip referring to this longtime gender-conjecture


I honestly okay with that and I can join them to laugh over the memes 

rather than pull out my pouting face

I'm not offended to that cuz I knew, it's not about me

Somehow I was questioning, is it true?

Is it true that woman always want to be oways right and hardly admit their mistake

and at last making guy seems wronged in so many cases?


Every time I come across this hypothesis, I end up laugh!

Cuz you know what? 

I happened to encounter the opposite scenario


I did face some scenarios when man refuse to let their fault, busted 

They always wanted to appear perfect and clean

I'm not even joking when i said this cuz it legit happened around me these days


They seems completely plague that some people might knew 

that they did mistakes while in fact, 

they obviously accidentally did the mistake

They don't want some particular people to found out that they are wronged

The funnier part is, the reason they don't want people to know their weakness 

is not because they afraid of getting mad but it is because they can't accept that they are wronged


So why did people said woman always want to be right 

while woman are so fragile and softer than man

I mean, in term of acceptance, I saw more cases when woman seems to surrender and let man win

Cuz they said that man is surround by egocentric behavior


Have u even seen man continuously say sorry repeatedly?

I rarely see that but I did saw a looot of woman say.."sorry 100x" when they accidentally making small clumsy mistake

This apologetic manner seems close related to woman, not man

So how and why did the gender theory of "woman always right" still circulated among us? *weird


As for me, I think the more I try to prove the point that I was right, 

the more I think that I'm acting stupid

So I end up say sorry to  wrap up the case


And some guys I knew, they easily apologize to not prolong the arguments 

They more likely to let woman win just because they don't want to lose their woman 

over a small argument 

But in some cases, I personally prefer to have an intelligent and fair discussion and 

a man cannot easily let a crucial things slide cuz it is unhealthy in social in moral context


If a woman is wronged, man should point it out in an acceptable manner 

It might takes a couple of moments for a woman to accept 

But still, it is a basic rules in life

Do mistake > apologize > reconciliation

Regardless the gender, this steps cannot be taking lightly


Back to "who is wrong" issue, I need to throw 2 questions

First:

is woman are always give up and take the blame and 

is man always refuse to admit their fault?

Second:

is woman always want to be right and 

is all man being tolerance most of the time?


Maybe some theory or scientific research could prove that 

but still we don't need to stick on that like it is a holy book 

and refer to it solely like a cult


After all, everything depends on one's personality and perhaps maturity?

If he responds that way, yes because he is he 

not because he is a guy

If she react like this, it is due to  her character, not because she is a girl

You got what I mean? 🙆


No comments:

Post a Comment