expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 30 December 2018

Break



It's been a week after I've decided to deactivate my  Facebook account, logged out Instagram account(intentionally to deactivate it but can't do it via apps in phone*sigh *).
So  uninstalling both apps is the best thing I did just to get rid of social media thingy out of my sight.

I also plan to deactivate twitter account so just update about what's going on in this world via whatapp ðŸ˜‚

Dare to do something different.

Why not? if it can bring calmness n happiness for a while, just do it.

Tired of some people in there.

It's not that I'm not mentally strong to filter what is good n what is bad.

I'm able to take what is good n what's not but it's getting worse day by day.

I can't control myself from anger n unsatisfied towards others in there. Reading their comments, post, n shitty things keep appear in my news feed which annoyed me a lot.

I almost cursing out of annoying feeling I had n it's not good to my soul ðŸ˜‚

But, it won't take long.

I'll be back cause if everyone is excuse themselves,

who are the person among us going to get alert on issues n it's like I'm isolating myself from world or in simpler word "ber'uzlah ".It's not good things in today's society cause everyone need to know what's happening n be selfless.

Uzlah can lead to futur.nauzubillah. That's why I said, it won't take long.

Some of friends also notice that I have changed my default picture for Whatapp cause they knew that I'm not that kind of person who will regularly updating latest photo for DP, but why I just did that? Some said I have deleted their number. haha.no lah,kawan...!
I don't know. I just feel like changing DP but I have no idea what photo to replace my Boo Monster Inc cute picture in there so I just choose pure white background. No specific reason.

 

But why I have been doing this kind of thing?

Honestly,
these days,

I felt really unsettle.
After i got sick like 1 month ago, it seems the worse things are coming over. One after another.
I feel miserable, unintentionally crying before getting sleep, suddenly laugh on stupid joke,
get angry on simple things, have no proper meal and all.

I also feel that I'm not an obedient servant of Allah cause lately, I rarely feel khusyuk when performing prayer which is the worse feeling I have ever have in my life. 😢😢

I think I have been exposed to same work stuff which stress me out,
anxious, worries,too many problems come in one time that I have no enough hand and not too
strong to take it anymore.
Too much negative thoughts surrounds me.
Probably too much entertainment I had consumed.

I just need space n time to reboot my soul n will come back even stronger n better version of myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment