expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 3 October 2019

Miss Dizzy Macguire.

Assalamualaikum and hye.
It's been a while since the last time, I wrote here.

It is October 2019, and I just reach 25, 2 weeks ago 🀭
So I decided to put a mission of doing more writing and sharing beneficial stuff via social media (Instagram, Twitter and anywhere possible) cause I want to develop passion and something to make me happier in my life.
As writing is one of those, here I am, writing in my silent and so called 'bersawang' blog. Eheeeee...
I'm not sure who is the readers.
Might be no one as I never share it publicly, but surely, I will share when I'm ready.
I'm no one, out there, but believe that if one day I'm no longer in this world, I will have several things have, to benefit others and people close to me or far from me will remember me thru my random entry here, InshaAllah.😍

So...
Today I'm gonna share something.
Just random things.
Not so crucial, just sharing my simple life and experiences..eheeeee...

It is about what I've been going thru in this couple of weeks.
So few weeks ago, I was really in bad shape as I have bad cough, flu & fever. I always feel tired, weak and exhausted especially during weekdays. That's why, I just spent whole day during weekends laying on my bed, went nowhere cause the only thing that I loved is bed. I love sleeping so much. πŸ˜…

So, pretty much affected by haze which reached 'very unhealthy' (API) in my area, my antibody unable to defend me well.
I got sick so easily and the sicknesses attacked me several days in a row.
I even took mc quite frequently and that's what makes me feel even worse, thinking that I'm not only unproductive at workplace, but also, worried that people might think that I'm 'bermalas2an' which is not true because I'm truly feel soo sick and I don't know how to explain it but just tried the best that I could, to still show up.😒

Two weeks after, the weather was getting slightly better and I totally recovered from cough and fever.

Then after, the worse phase came
when I started to get really bad dizziness and headache. Actually, it's quite frequent that I got dizzy but before this, it only happened like, twice a week, or maybe thrice.
Not so repetitive as I experienced in these worse phase that I mentioned above.
I felt soo dizzy and imbalance. To not feeling left behind, nausea took chance to hit me as well.
Not to forget, sometimes, I also experienced rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath either when I'm getting to bed or during work at office.

All this sicknesses came with special set and they disturbed me in certain ways.
It started from the moment I stepped away from home at noon to office and it continued until the time I prepared to sleep at night. It was terrible cause, when these set of sickness came over, it took away my mood, my focus, my productivity and my energy.
I feel really exhausted and uncomfortable as I burst into tears couple of times after praying or even in the ladies as I couldn't take it anymore. 😒 I felt worse cause it was so pressure being in the situation when you are super dizzy and imbalance but there's a ton of works and tasks to be completed and time is ticking but you couldn't take any painkillers cause u just took it yesterday. Thinking the bad affect of taking medicine too often and worrying of getting sleepy during day time, I refrained myself to take painkillers and just pretend like nothing happened, like the kitten says..'it hurts in my meow2' ..but I persisted forth..huhuhu.
I couldn't take it, but I got no choice. There is no way I'm gonna take excuse not doing work with the reason 'dizzy' right? People will not understand I tell yaaa.
It was so stressful thinking bout what people might say or think and at this moments, the only things that matter for me is Allah.
Allah know what I'm going thru,  Allah understand me. Allah test this to me, for a reason so I'm gonna stay strong and fight.






As the days passed by, I was thinking that there must be something wrong.
I'm full of eager to seek for help and discover the root cause so I can take necessary action.
The symptoms is showing that I probably have any problems related to BP(blood pressure)
maybe because of exhausted or stress that I encountered recently. The closest people to me also suspect that something is not right about the blood inside my body.

Soon after, I got to see Dr to have blood test to figure out things. So, I went to clinic and having sort of discussion and simple basic checking with the Dr.
Sum up the conversation and simple checking before test, Dr was finding out if I do have low/high BP, hypertension and some other potential risk. And after about 30 minutes of consultation session, Dr suspects I'm having several problems/disease.
Right after consultation session, I got my blood and urine test.

The result released a day after and
the result
wasn't
surprising me
at all.
This is because, I do have strong feelings about the result.
So Dr diagnosed me having...

Iron Deficiency- mild anemia.

Anemia is a very common case happened nowadays. It could happened to your mom, brother, friend, spouse or anyone who close to you. But when it common, doesn't mean it's not dangerous. It do has level as well and it is curable depend on the condition itself.
Thus, because it is a common case happened among society, it has become  one of the reason why I said that I'm not surprised.

One more reason why I'm not surprise is because it is predictable. The symptoms that I have, strong related to anemia disease and upon getting the root cause, it had been such a long live streaming of throwback session lingering inside my head, showing the symptoms that I have been encountered
in
these
couple
of
years
appearing one by one like a slideshow, and I kidding u not, it goes like.."ooohhhhhhh..no wonder laaaa.........".πŸ˜…

Allahu..It's been a long long journey with these condition and what I have been thinking was..
This
Is
Normal.
Nothing
Is
Wrong
With
Me.
But, in fact, bundle of things correlated perfectly together that resulted to this.
I'm sharing because these could ever happened to you and at least you got the picture and clue to figure out yourself as well and take necessary action.
The things that include in my throwback session, as follow:

  • Unable to donate blood.
The moment when I intended to do blood donation around 6 years ago. Dr once said that I'm not eligible to donate blood cause he said my blood is 'too little' and she mentioned 'not enough'. At that time I'm not really got the meaning of 'sikit' , 'tak cukup, dik, tak boleh derma.'


  • Change body posture 
Other previous experience is in these couple of years, I had been encountered imbalance every time I changed my body posture especially when doing simple movement like picking up my pen from the floor, tying my shoe laces, bowing down my head/body and standing up right after.
When it is repetitively done in certain period of time, I started to get dizzy and having short breaths, for instance, doing chores like..
sweeping the floor that needed me to look down the floor for like 10 minutes,
hanging the laundry that require me to bow my head, take clothes from basket, hanging, repeat. Even not repetitive, it also left me dizzy.
I swear, its annoying cause it's really mere simple movement. sigh


  • Exercise and do sports.
Moving on, I also experienced short breaths and dizzy when doing exercise for all this time, that it takes me longer time to relax my self and cool down and continue the exercise. So sad cause I'm not fit like my other friends and this hit me really hard once. It was when I went for hiking at Bukit Gasing last year.
I was at the corner on the track, gasping for air. I was indeed, nearly suffocate like for real! I was unable to talk, inability to breathe properly, just showing hand sign that I need a break, again. I feel bad to Umai, Syifa and Su cause we all need to stop by quite many times because of me
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ.
Sorry girls, wallahi, my spirit, energy and muscle not showing any signal to rest yet, but my chest feel like popping outπŸ˜….
I hiked several times, but that times at Bukit Gasing is awful. Huhuhu.
Hiking is fun. I can spend my times with my silly friends, enjoy the spectacular and breathtaking view up there as well as getting some fresh air from greenery. Not so many place I went before and some of them merely,  beginner and intermediate level. Some of the hills that I went to, included, Bukit Broga, Bukit Jugra, Bukit Melati, Bukit Gasing (awful momentπŸ˜‚) and Bukit Kiara.
I wish to hike more after this without having any short breaths anymore  πŸ˜…





 


  • No fresh air.
The other things that triggers dizziness, imbalance, nausea and irregular heartbeat is when I'm in a place or condition which have no fresh air or natural windy especially when there is a small place with crowd of people.
I prefer fresh air from open window.
Be it in building, in a car or elevator with inadequate maintenance which lead to dysfunctional air conditioners with no moving air from outside really stressed me out. Additionally, when there is unpleasant smell like smell of cigarettes smoke or strong scent of perfume in that tiny room.
Urghhh.....boleh mengamuk wehhhh!!!
Better to get fresh air from outside rather than staying indoors uncomfortably.
I know, it sounds 'mengada' or what not, but the fact is, my mind, can tolerate but my dizziness, can't. That resulted of me being moody or suddenly silent because I'm battling inside 'sat ja, tak lama, tahan sat, tahan sat pening tu'.
So it's me.
Imbalance,
gasping for fresh air,
clenching my fist,
tryna smile
and collecting the strength to stand still.
I do fight. Always. 😒


  • Digital motion sickness/ Computer Motion Syndrome/ Eye Strain
I also having bad dizziness, irregular heartbeat recently due to workload which require me to force my eyes looking on the screen to finish my task and ongoing work/issue.
The package included tired eyes, pain around neck, head and back. When dizziness and eye strain hit me, I couldn't do much, just trying to adjust brightness, and angle of my desktop screen.
Just some moments I took to do simple stretching on my seat, apply minyak cap kapak, taking wuduk and continue my work.


I remember like , several months ago, Tasha came over and ask why I'm crying on my bed, I simply tells her that I couldn't sleep cause dizziness hit me real hard. It was on weekdays and I'm not sure what triggered me that day until I was unable to sleep and even take painkiller also didn't work. She then, apply minyak cap kapak and massage my head and I not realized when I shut off. I miss her laaa. A friend who acted like a blood sister. πŸ˜„




I think, that's it for this entry. thanks for reading.
Maybe, in the other entry, I will be sharing more details, about anemia.
Is it Dangerous or not?
How to cure?
What Dr advise me and etc.
I was planning to share more, thinking that maybe people out there also have the symptoms and the post could help to figure out yourself. So stay tune πŸ˜‹πŸ˜¬

No comments:

Post a Comment