expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 22 August 2021

Dancing in Rain


Well, yesteryear, when it was the first time I wrote, 

I thought, leaving some footprint in here, should be cool

At least, I don't need to scroll down on my Facebook to see, what kind of person I was

The photos I left there and the captions soo cring to read

But in here, emm, it's okay lahh, because nobody gonna judge me about what I wrote 7 years ago

and I don't expect even a reply of my hi-5

I feel free


I just busy mending my own issue and don't care about others

It's just like dancing without anybody see

Silly!

But I just do it anyway

Still come here, writing pieces as if I'm special case or something 😂

In fact, I got no specialties!

I stated in my "Author" section at upper right panel

or probably in my very first entry in 2014

"passion", "pouring thought", "inspired by another author", etc.

ouch...cut the crap! 😆

Those are true peeps, but there is another 1 reason that drove me to sign up and create a blog to write


Actually,

1 of the reason why I started to write back then was because 

I did feel lacking in some aspect in my life

I was...emm..around 20 at that time

It was when I'm not sure if I did the right thing, taking the right course in my degree

I remember felt lost, carrying the past regret, 

series of failure on my back

I'm not pretty, smart, rich   

I'm not sure if my family still proud of me like they used to do when I was in primary school

I was not doing well during studies 

I felt low

Not an outcast but simply unattractive

I grew up with typical upbringing with no special or unusual moment in my life 😅

I don't have exceptional talent oso

Same to what I feel recently


So..

I was thinking at that time, how if I just do this

At least I have something that I can do, 

enough to make me feel valuable towards my own self.. hehe. 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment