expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 28 August 2021

Self Affirmation


Why still write even nobody read?

People having no idea, on how writing can rescue a person during low moment in life

When someone couldn't even lift up the blanket to start a new day

The soul is going somewhere and failed to find the way back

Then writing become the only thing that someone can do 

in order to keep them survive thru the days 

It doesn't worth money, fame or attention

Just self affirmation 


We used to do something to overcome our sadness and sometimes we let people to step in 

We expect them to at least react to reassure our present 

Hoping someone notice and help us out

I used to do that as well

Reaching other people to help us

It's all about surviving, mate

Nothing is wrong with that

You do you


But at this level, I no longer wait for people saying some comforting words or react to whatever I'm doing

I don't need other people's approval to proceed or continue what I want to do

To pat on my back, telling me "good job" or "it's okay"

I don't need those approval

I guess this is sort of freedom that I have successfully achieved 


I rarely invite people to look around and visit

or even doing blog walking, dropping my link for them to follow

If  I have time and energy, I would love to do that like every single day

I love to that that cuz it's like a therapy 

Meeting people like me 💘

But sadly, I can't make it into my daily routine 

That explains how lazy I am

I don't bother if nobody come to read because I do it because of me, myself

But if there is anyone come and read, I couldn't be happier 😢💗



No comments:

Post a Comment