expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 22 August 2021

What do I do?

 

People in my age are having sleepless night 

worrying about why their newborn didn't pee after 3 hours

Some others happily growing their toddler


There are some of my friends who started to jump from their workplace 

after several time contemplating

There also got several of them got promoted

and my old friends quit job to focus on their online business


When I look at them, I don't look with an envy eye

Cause I know, that it just the matter of time

I feel rather proud and respect 


So what do I do?

Should I feel left behind?

Sometimes yes

But we all know, some people might have A but they don't have B and vice versa

I realize that the timeline we have is so very unique 

Let them be, it's their time


I'm just here, enjoying discover my new jam

I'm okay listening to Radio Gaga by Queen while doing my work

reminiscences my old tale that I created by my own when I see rain drops


Repeating my buffer moment whether to open my PC or take shower first every morning

Whether to iron my hijab or just put on ironless one every time going out

Continuing scrolling my new favorite online outlet that I just found out


Sometimes I open my phone note, deleting and adding new point of to-do list that I plan to accomplish 

Every night, staring at the dark ceiling, 

thinking of my stupid thing I said to people and let that sink in.



No comments:

Post a Comment