expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 25 September 2020

BEWILDERED

as i wander lazily thru my twitter
i saw something appealing

that sneaker looks so sharp and dazzy
its grey-pink strike drives me crazy

suddenly the picture saved
along with my 4726 pictures in a 'screencapture' folder

the other day, i found it passed by my timeline again

what's wrong with my eyes
god
why did i need to see it repeatedly

but, this time,
i download that image to get a HD picture of it

so i was thinking
i don't have so many shoes
it comes with reasonable price oso

so
guess what?

i decided
not buying it

although it's tempting,

or

even it's for self-reward

didn't a captivating shoes design flattered my heart even a little?

am i walking away effortlessly without hesitation?

am i pretend not seeing
as it's invisible thru my naked eyes?

no.

i did fight in my inner self
i want it

but
the things is

i always thinking that
saving money for future is wayy more important

my brother once said
that i'm so mingy with my own self

at first i feel faze
but slowly nodded my head

I'm not sure
either living freely in present or
thinking about future saving is more vital here.

No comments:

Post a Comment