expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 28 September 2020

IRRESISTIBLE

My thumb is strolling thru the screen

I suddenly feel that something is not right

I can't resist but to think how it should be

But the things is,   

I doubt

Uncertain 

either it is not right or it's just me who feel that way

It's just in my mind and based on my own perspective 

I'm not sure if anyone else felt the same 


The ambience we are having in social media is really something

Nothing become accustomed until we made one

It makes me think on how we should deal with it,

wait..

It is not how we should deal with it

But how we should deal with ours self towards it instead


I think we should take care of our emotional state as well

Don't put others in hard situation 

Untie yourself from petty little things that is not crucial


If I got a chance to utter some random thoughts lingering in my head, I would say....

Numbers of the 'likes' and 'comments' on your latest photo is just a part of gesture so don't think about it too much 

I hope that the length of wishes I sent does not define the size of my heart 

Don't take into your heart if you are not invited for a hang out session, just let it slide

I won't count my acquaintances who come during my day as I fully trust another's commitment 

It's okay if u don't get me a gift because I never expect anything 


In order to put our heart at ease, we sometimes need to

"Take it easy"

At last,

We are the one who can comfort our self.


No comments:

Post a Comment