expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 28 September 2020

ARISE

 This is definitely,

NOT your favorite appreciation post 


Just an introspection of a birthday girl who think she owed others in life


I would have written this long time ago but

I think it's the perfect time to pour it down into words


I would like to spare a second to say this to all my camaraderie

Whoever had put food on my table, 

fed me when i'm hungry or anyone who asked me if i had eaten

Be it my family or buddy

A person who give me food deserve whole tenderness in this world


For those who ever asking if i'm doing fine when I'm totally not okay, 

u are one of a kind

u are not a mere human being but a wholesome cinnguu who can sense a whirlwind thru my calm face and my sudden absence 

I feel indebted if i could do nothing as less as make u smile a little brighter 

so please do a favor by letting me know your struggle as well

By that time only I can sleep well, knowing that i had carried out my duty as a 'friend' diligently


Thru out these blissful years, i'm far away from my families

I said thousand times to my roomie that the only things I want, 

is just spending more times with my parents

I would have enjoyed my mom's meal and helped out my dad with errands everyday 

but Allah brought me to whole new places and it what makes me ALIVE and unfold my self-growth 

Stepped out from my province, to gain knowledge and now, suddenly become an adult who earning for living


Yess i'm now indeed an adult

I'm not going to wait until i meet my sparring partner, only then realize how blissful I am

No. I'm not gonna do that

I need to start hammering in my head about how blissful i'm, 

every single day,

cause I wanna live in present


I'm not having a pristine life yet

That is basic

I hope my life turned that way too


but Buya Hamka once said that ..


'if our life always miserable, it'll be awful,

but, 

if you're having a life without a single test, then u will get bored."


Reading the quotes baffled me and I found my self smiling afterward.







No comments:

Post a Comment