expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 28 May 2021

Is it a crime to get stressed?

 


I sometimes questioning.. 

Is it a crime to get stressed?


When we have a very bad day but positive word keep echoing in our head saying 


"I'M OOOKAY"

"positive! positive! tak boleh stress2!!"

"itu pun nak emo.."


Without shedding any tears, we surpass the feelings 

worrying if we might look weak 

worrying if we later considered as immature 

due to incapability of controlling our own emotions

While in fact, 

our heart is about to explode and shatter into pieces


Sometimes too many positivity will slowly gaslight us 

make us feel doubtful about own state

make us feel low-self esteem, 

unworthy and 

look fragile when complaining


I always against toxic positivity in our society

I hate when people started to romanticize a bad state into sugarcoating word

The discomfort, anger, sorrow, distress keep bottling up 

End up, people who is suffering can only restrain it 


We are pushed to smile in misery

To dance in rain so others can't see our tears running down the cheek

Unable to articulate emotions, keep enjoying the day

Until one day we can't even sing in a normal tempo anymore


Being denial toward something that will slowly harm us in future

Mentally, emotionally or even worse, 

prolonging the anxiety, stress and unknown feelings within ouselves


I am capable

I can handle this alone

I can complete all by today

I already forgot those bad moment

I'm not mad at you

My hand still empty to take it more

I can proceed

It doesn't really bother me


YES, sometimes I did say these words

But it doesn't applicable all the time

Why can't we accept that we are feeble and helpless sometimes?


I'm incapable

I need help

I deserve more time to settle things

I can't simply switch feelings

I feel offended

I still have more to-do-list

I'm stuck

I had enough 


Say it louder!


All we want is ESCAPING

But little did we know that the very first step to escape is 

acknowledging

Then embracing

And say to yourself..


'yes!! shit happens'

It is happening right now!'


Don't ever deny it 

We might need a good cry

We might scream out loud

We might confess the burdensome


Trying to repress the emotion, anger and anxious will only held in the bruise 

Pretending if nothing happen will make us look fine apparently 

But deep inside, 

we feel super tight and suffocating in the dark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment