expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Ambiguous

".........

.

.

Knowing each other for quite long period of times sometimes give me tense and delusion,

considering the fact that we happened to meet once in a year and less talking all this while 

There is a few times I purposely searching for your name in my contact,
checking out our conversation
just to ensure that our friendship is really exist.

When I lost in my own world, I feel confuse about the reality

Are we friends for real?
Did u really have feelings towards me 
and am I too, falling for u?
Did we truly have some serious conversation back then?
Did we ever meet back then?
How did we connect with each other?

Or to some extend..."do I know u?"

Sometimes throwing out all the questions seems insane but that is what I always did.

Maybe u are just my imaginary friend.

Sincerely,
Your Imaginary Friend 

......."

No comments:

Post a Comment