expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Top 6 Sad Songs

 Have you ever heard a song that you end up drop your tears and your heart woe and ache every time you listen to it.

We, human is created by Allah owning a very unique heart that react differently in different subject and content

Our sensitive point differs us from each other.

That is what makes us unalike and developing divergent interpretations towards life.


When listening song, we tend to follow our heart to where it heading to

Either diving immensely inside it

Or it flee like debris in invisible air


It's like you're entering a huge garden of flower and your eyes catch to an aesthetic creation.

Either you smell the flower, hold it with nurture feelings, finding out the meaning of its unique petal design, praising its beauty from day to night

or you smell it, you smile and walk away, enough to know its good smell and stunning virtual looks but having no extend feeling toward it.


So which one define us. In fact, it depends on what we see, our current emotion at that time being or other volatile reasons.


In spite that circumstances, we all know there is a few songs that tie our heart regardless how many times we listening to it.

That songs never fade away from our heart.


In this entry, I would like to share few songs that capture my heart even hundreds times listening to it due to its sorrow aura. 

These songs make me embracing the beauty of flowers in the huge garden and place it in a special place, not just smell, smile and walk away. That's enough to tells how special these songs to me.

There is many possible ways of how the songs have special spot in my heart.

Could be the lyric, the singer, the melody, the rhythm, the instrumental, the structure which consists of an intro, verse, chorus, middle and outro.

Or it could be because of whole the message, the atmosphere, or the purpose of the songs it self.


I'm not an expert into songs in technical perspective.

I'm mere having a soul to embrace the existence of the song with limited knowledge of what chords they used for the music arrangement, 

special vocal technique and stuff.


Ear, and soul is enough for me to enjoy it.


The few songs that having special spot in my heart for the mournful category :

Kindly click to the link to listen.

1. Because I Miss You by Beige

Full 

Male Version

2. Unintended by Muse

Concert 

3. Writing Our Story by Wannabe SG

Full

4. Time Walk by Boni Pueri

Full

5. Kal Ho Na Ho by Sonu Nigam

Full

6. I Will Go To You Like The First Snow by Ailee

Full

I shared to my friends to listen to these songs but some said that they listen to it only half way and ask why I suggested sad song to them

hahahhaahaha

Yes it is sad but I shared because the songs are special and so beautiful 

that I couldn't suppress the urge to share with the people I love to allow them enjoy it too.

These songs become most poignant songs I've ever heard in my 26 years old time span and they seems to be evergreen in my heart forever


It blends all the engulf feeling of 

sorrow, 

depress, 

despair,

hopeless, 

guilty and all so very well....

kudos to the team produce these tear-jerking songs ..


Every time listening to these songs, I always feel moved.

Its like 

weeping over something that u cannot own for the rest of your life anymore

imagine you are having a thing in your hand but it suddenly shattered and levitate in the air

you want to catch it but u are not capable of doing it

all u can do is see it thru your teary eyes and lump in your throat until it's totally gone from your sight

u can't resist

u truly feel it was unfair and cruel 

as u would rather not receiving it at first if it needs to go back to it's place soon after.


That speaks what I felt about these songs that I will forever remember in my whole life.


No comments:

Post a Comment