expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 29 October 2020

Decent Grown Up

I watched a random interview of my favorite actor.

He was voicing out something about decent grownups person 



I favor his view and perspective towards the term "decent grownups"

As I go thru his opinion, I realized that decent grownups is closed related with maturity topic

Indeed, maturity also doesn't come by age 

Maturity doesn't always appear simultaneously with our age 


I knew someone in same age who acts exactly her age 

She even sometimes appears mature than our current age 

Her consideration, respect, common sense, consistency, solicitude, concern, meticulous state of remembrance is at another level!

Sometimes my male friends don't dare to speak to her, not because she is being bossy but the fact that she is precise and rigid so no man can mess with her 


She is not too well known among people as she used to be 'behind the scene' performer

She is not someone who impress people with her outstanding words in front of hundreds audience

But who knows her, knows her

Knowing her for her high integrity

She is not completely a solemn person


I knew her for years and no one can deny her witty personality who can trap anyone in her cynical pun!

She is an attractive woman, istg.

Should someone asking about whom I can 100% rely on, I would say her name without hesitation 

She is reliable, honest and caring 

I mean could be any of decent woman like her in my circle?

I think she's the one


How pitiful that no man who mislook her

I would have asked her hands for marriage if I'm a guy 

If anyone ask me who is a decent grownups person in my circle, I will definitely pointed her.

Matured and well decent woman.


I also know few of my juniors who act more mature than me

Their coalesce, decision making, problem solving ability, surpass me and I am so proud of their achievements 


To put in word, decent is beyond 'being kind' and 'matured'.

To find a kind and matured person is super easy

but to find a decent grownups person is nearly impossible

They are gems hidden in million particles element in the ocean


Decent grownups person could be mistakenly referred as a sophisticated person 

but surprisingly, they are very simple in minor and petty things 

But, they don't easily let something slide on it's own especially when it comes to major crucial things

A strong principle will lead their way ahead


They are not having narrow minded due to small circle they have

but in fact, they are so open minded and able to intermingle wisely with less judgement towards people


They can't see thru people's heart but their level of consideration is undeniably wise

Imagine, someone who don't really know you but capable of put your heart at ease, back up you when you encountered injustice.

As long as someone being honest, humble and do right things, this decent grownups person will being on their side 

Their consideration is unconditional.


They set their bar really high. In order to decide something vital,

They will fully utilized the power of choosing among miscellaneous options in front of them

They respect and embrace various interpretation towards topics.

They handle different opinions really well


I knew a man 

To say that he fulfilled my definition of decent grownups man, I am hesitate

It is still hazing in my sight

Sometimes he become so decent, but sometimes I can't understand his concern

Might be due to our sensitive point which totally different from each other


He once doubt my taste and preference which makes me throw an instant dislike towards him

That is because I really cherish about my taste that time so hearing someone questioning and making fun out of it, had stirred me up

He didn't really know deeper about what I'm talking about yet, casually responded that way

I'm not supposed to share about my taste if I knew he will respond that way 

I found it offending 

That is the first time when I felt he purposely thought-provoking my taste 

I just let it slide considering it was a bad timing 

People make mistake sometimes


I'm not purposely bragging up the past

Just want to emphasize the fact that we human, indeed having various point of sensitivity

How unique we are to own dissimilar personality

Sometimes we take it lightly towards differences but sometimes we suddenly fueled with anger and dissatisfaction when someone question and make fun on our taste and preference

It's bad timing and I should say it loud to him..

"no no no..not this time. Don't make fun of this. Don't question either. I'm sharing with u, not asking your opinion so don't say anything"

That is why he innocently asking when did he wronged

I then notice that he did nothing wrong

It just me who being overly sensitive.

Sometimes I open for opinions and would like to hear what others think 

but sometimes I intend to merely share my preference without expecting a single feedback but I didn't mentioned this earlier 

That's why he gave his feedback and I found it unacceptable 

So immature of me 😂


He totally dumbfounded why on earth I became offended

He can't see the picture

That is why I think, I'm not going to explain myself on how much significant my taste was.

I then, wrapped the case

It's better that way and I feel relieved to keep my taste only to myself, 

otherwise, a time-killing argument can breed and my immature side will façade 😄


But still, I can't deny the fact that he truly having well personality in general

Sometimes he acts like 'dad-age' but sometimes he's not

He has courage to apologize and sometimes pointed my mistake. That speaks his matured, humble and moderate side

The way he respects the diverse views of mine, my weird opinion and my peculiar personality deserve praise

He is someone whom I always excited of sharing my unusual perspective in certain topics. He is open minded and judge less. That's huge.


I think I rarely met a man who owns this kind of personality because a lot of man I met, already have their own opinions and they hardly uplift opinion from woman. I'm not generalizing all men but I said what I have encountered.

I'm not talking about those chauvinist yet. It's absurd. Not only ignoring woman's opinion but some of them even act superior than woman. I had never encountered chauvinist or misogynic in my life but I found out a lot of issue in net about them.  

In my case, I see a lot of condition whereby a man listen to a woman's opinion just to show their concern but actually they take it lightly and no further consideration about it. 

I think man always do that might be because of their intelligence as well. People said, woman speaks with emotion, man act with rational. I agree that some man has that level of cognitive thinking way better than woman but people having no idea on how much woman do have power of decision making, better problem solving and wider interpretations that man can't never win. 

After all, its not about winning arguments. Knowledge, experience and maturity will answer that. Not gender. Period.


That man whom I knew, indeed having a special way of immersing into a topic or whatever issues we are discussing that makes me think that he is quite engaging.

But since I do not know him well yet, I will hold back my 'pretty decent grownups man' trophy first

So far, he is a kind-hearted and matured person.


To further discuss about 'maturity or decent grownups doesn't come by age', 

I would like to mention about someone I knew who rarely act her age

Speaking about this, makes me take a look deep into the mirror

Yes. 

It's me, myself.


People like me, sometimes didn't consider enough towards people and occasion

Sometimes my stand shaking 

Sometimes I don't bother others

Sometimes I questioned the importance of celebration or gathering

Sometimes I just care about my mind state and ignoring other 

Sometimes I feel annoyed to people's weak points of view and justification 

Sometimes I can't even look or give fake smile to the person whom I dislike their presence 

Sometimes I don't really want to know further about them


I'm not kind or considering enough towards people

Maybe because I am tired of fulfilling others expectation so I just let it passed by and don't even look back


hahhahaha.


How cruel I am.

But that is me, being real.

A decent grownups woman?

It is extremely tough job for me if that is the benchmark.


Am I not interested of becoming a decent grownups woman?

For me decent grownups is not a destination

But it is a process 


You can't say someone totally achieve that level

There must be slightly lack here and there

But to claim that someone approaching that level is quite possible


U can't sleep at night and promise yourself to become more decent tomorrow and suddenly you wake up and got overall reformation.

It doesn't work that way.

It is a journey to become one ~

No comments:

Post a Comment