expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 14 October 2020

How's Life?

 I tend to think something random when I'm alone

Have u ever feel empty?


Again.

I feel uninterested into everything especially something 'fascinating' 


I saw my scarves in various tone of color

Why i need so much scarf when I only have one freakin head


I saw my blouse and shirts in my closet

why did I bought many of them when I only have one body


I have my own car but I don't feel it's mine

I love it, I pay for it every month but I don't really take care of it or even use it


I hate seeing fancy things 

Birthday celebration party

Bouquet of flower, chocolate 

cakes

shimmering and all those beautiful clothes people wearing for FB photo


I sick of hearing girls began to whine when they refuse to wear same outfit for 2 different Instagram post

I hate seeing people posting about their vacation and check in 3 or 5 star hotel

I hate seeing people sharing well served and appetizing meal on their table with flawless visual


Don't get me wrong

I don't envy them at all 

There is no point to get jealous since I don't even interested to any of it

I just feel suffocated


I don't say it's wrong

People posted for so many reason

I have no right to judge anyone here

But personally, I couldn't help but to say that 'I hate to see all of that'


My level of hateful is not trying to hate people, but I merely hate the atmosphere

My hateful drove me to a stand which 'I'm not gonna involve in that kind of things.'

I'm not sure what kind of world we were molding into?

It's even more sickening that I'm one of the person who involved in this sh*t atmosphere



I might be the one who ever shared those unnecessary things thru my social media for trivial cause but

In fact,

Deep in my heart

I hate doing it.


Not only hating posting it, even having those 'fascinating' things in future will make me feel loathsome towards myself. 

that is possibly because I don't deserve that things. 

I prefer simple and moderate. That's how I live.

I really hope that no one gonna throw fancy party for me regardless for what occasion because I deeply dislike it.




No comments:

Post a Comment