expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 12 November 2020

Hourglass

 An hourglass seems about to broke

waiting the sand passed thru the narrow funnel

it was unbearable to watch


when I have to wait

someday I will lose faith


waiting is not something glee

I have never believe when someone said that they love waiting


no one love waiting

waiting is s*ck

waiting is misery

the whole things is torturing

anxious, sickening and full of distress

it was completely hell anyway


Are you really think that the one who said they love waiting is actually love waiting?

I dispute

They probably love the satisfactory feelings when getting something after a long wait

It could be a thing, love, pleasure, happiness, prosperity or reward by God

But 

they 

didn't 

love 

waiting


When someone said 'I'm okay to wait', that it is a lie between words

It was okay to wait 

to 

get 

something 

good 

in return 

They feel okay because of that reason

When someone said 'it's okay', it doesn't mean it is easy

They endure it will all their might


It will be even worse when the thing that we are waiting for is unclear

it's like waiting a shuttle bus without knowing the schedule 

in a hazy late night at the inadequate bus stop

their heart is waiting to explode

either they gonna wait or giving up


I have always feeling deeply guilty every time I make someone waiting

I also hate waiting for something

I only love getting something good afterward

That is the reason why I choose to stay

hoping it is worth-waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment